Are you tired of struggling to climb in and out of your bathtub? If so, Chapman Custom Baths can help. Tub-to-shower remodeling involves removing an old bathtub and replacing it with a spacious and accessible shower. Contact us at (317) 456-4567 to request a free estimate, or stop by our showroom to see what we offer. We serve Brownsburg, IN, and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of Tub-to-Shower Conversions
Some benefits for converting your old tub into a shower include:
- Accessibility: Accessible showers are easier to get in and out of.
- Space Efficiency: Converting a tub to a shower can make a bathroom feel more spacious because showers take up less floor space.
- Customization Options: Solid surface showers with unique shower doors or accessories and trim can fit any style.
- Use Less Water: Everyone wants to help the environment!
- Increased Home Value: Many homebuyers prefer showers to bathtubs because of their convenience, safety, and modern aesthetic.
We offer stellar shower remodeling services if you have an existing shower that needs an upgrade.
Our Project GalleryView Full Gallery
Simple Conversion Process
One benefit of tub-to-shower conversion Certified Installers like Chapman Custom Baths is that we can work efficiently. A Certified Installer will visit your home to measure and assess the space. Then, we’ll work with you to design a shower that looks and functions just how you want it to.
We will remove your tub when the materials arrive and check the plumbing and electrical work. Bathtub-to-shower conversions are appealing because they often require minimal changes to your home’s plumbing. Installation usually only takes two days and costs less than our competitors.
Request a Showroom Tour Today
Tub-to-shower remodeling from Chapman Custom Baths can improve accessibility, create more space, and enhance the value of your home. If it’s time for an upgrade, contact us at (317) 456-4567 or request a showroom tour in Brownsburg, IN. We also serve the surrounding areas, including Plainfield, Avon, Zionsville, Whitestown, Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, and Greenwood.